We have now secured our Graduate quota for this year. We will re-commence our search in December 2021, for talented and ambitious individuals with a postgraduate degree in Planning to come and start their professional career with DLP in 2022.
Why DLP Planning?
- Established in 1991, we’ve grown to become one of the largest independent Planning consultancies in the country, with circa 90 staff operating across 8 offices around the UK.
- We have an excellent track record of internal progression – a number of our current Directors initially joined the company at a junior level
- We boast a diverse range of clients, spanning both private and public sector
- We have a varied and exciting project list including residential, commercial and renewable energy schemes
- Opportunities to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including in-house Architects, Transport Planners and Drainage Engineers
- Internal company APC mentoring programme to help you obtain RTPI status.
If you are interested in applying for a position in December, please send your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager Fay Wagstaff at email@example.com