Are you a talented and ambitious individual with a postgraduate degree in Planning and ready to start your professional career with DLP?
Why DLP Planning?
- Established in 1991, we’ve grown to become one of the largest independent Planning consultancies in the country, with circa 65 staff operating across 8 offices around the UK.
- We have an excellent track record of internal progression – a number of our current Directors initially joined the company at a junior level
- We boast a diverse range of clients, spanning both private and public sector
- We have a varied and exciting project list including residential, commercial and renewable energy schemes
- Opportunities to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including in-house Architects, Transport Planners and Drainage Engineers
- Internal company APC mentoring programme to help you obtain RTPI status.
We will be looking for our 2022 Graduates in March of next year. If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager Fay Wagstaff at email@example.com