Job: Office Administrator.
DLP Consulting Group is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to work alongside the existing team at our Sheffield Office.
This is a varied role and will include the following tasks alongside other ad-hoc duties:
- Typing of reports and correspondence
- Preparing and updating data spreadsheets
- Formatting documents
- Setting up and maintaining client files
- Preparing mail shots
- Photocopying and collating documents
- Operating the telephone system
- Utilising and updating the Company database
- Greeting visitors
You will be proficient with Microsoft Office, with experience in the use of Word and Excel, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This role would suit someone looking to develop their administration skills and expand their professional experience within a busy office environment.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Fay Wagstaff on